Saturday, May 14, 2011

Going home!



After a day of travel, I've reached the great state of Iowa - my home state! I'll be spending the next few days with my family eating giant BBQ sandwiches, going for long walks around the neighborhood and doing some buying for Jean Jean Vintage. It promises to be a great trip. All Jean Jean orders will ship first thing Thursday, May 19th when I get back - thanks for your patience! I'll see you back here on Monday for a big (bright) shop update.

Until then, please enjoy this video by my favorite yé-yé girl, Françoise Hardy. The song is about going back home after many years, expecting to find the people and places of your childhood only to find that life has changed and moved on without you! I love the melody and I find myself singing it at least a couple of times a week. And man is she a fox!

1 comment:

No Carnations said...

Have a wonderful trip! Eat some BBQ for me!

Post a Comment