Monday, June 11, 2012

Trunk show snapshots


Lauren and I had a great time at the trunk show this weekend. The space at Pot & Box was airy and full of light, the shoppers were fun and interesting and hey - Severen even made a couple of guest appearances! I didn't really want to pack up my jewelry at the end of the show. The set up was so nice, I just wanted to walk away from it and come back to it Monday morning. Having my own shop is out of the question, but I am thinking about setting up a booth at some antique shows/flea markets here in Michigan. If you have suggestions for good ones, let me know! I love building my display, watching people open lockets, listening to people talk as the look through the jewelry ("Oh that reminds me of my grandma's ring!"), etc. Such fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I'd go nuts with all those fabulous options. I see two lockets that make me thrilled.

Good Twin said...

Beautiful set up, Duff! I recently started doing some antique and craft shows and it is SO satisfying! I wish you all the luck with the antique mall. I know you would do so well there. :)

steph.kelley said...

You should definitely try wo-manning some retail location — you would have a blast! ** Somehow, every time I see your mini tart tins I gasp and think, Brilliant. ** Your son is a clone of you and Mr. Jean Jean and it's awesome. ** Unrelatedly, I wish you were still here near Guerilla Cafe cuz Philz Coffee has just moved NEXT DOOR and I love them mroe than any coffe ever in the world and it would be fun to share with you. ** LOVE! xoxoxox

Hannah said...

The trunk show was beautiful! I only wish we would have had more time to browse...we had to pick up our kids earlier than anticipated. You would do SOO well in an antique show. Your collection is unique and overwhelmingly gorgeous!

Wild Tea Party said...

Awh it looks so beautiful!

Severen is just a cutey, I swear he must've helped with sales right? And that print on Lauren's dress looks fabulous...

Post a Comment