Monday, September 10, 2012

Egyptian revival


I've never offered an Egyptian Revival piece in the shop, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't acquire any. This stuff is *super* collectible and I think you can see why. Egyptomania + Art Deco design makes for some truly beautiful jewelry.

You can check out these three pieces in the shop (images linked). Tomorrow, I'll share some photos of a few of my favorite Egyptian Revival jewelry from around the web. Prepare to get your undies in a bunch, as my mom would say.

P.S. Check out this gorgeous Egyptian Revival soap ad.

2 comments:

Hodson Jewelry said...

Amazing work I really like the bracelet!!!

Wild Tea Party said...

Egyptian and Greek style pieces are by far my favorite. I think it's my inner Ancient History student trying to express themselves. Hence, that brooch is now mine :)

Post a Comment