Thursday, October 18, 2012

Valentino 2012

   
       

I've been away for a few days! We traveled to Kansas to visit family and friends. It was a fantastic trip with lots of real-life meet ups almost zero screen-time, hence the silence here and in the shop. I got to do a bit of shopping and I have an outfit post I'm fixin' to share with you here next week. I also scored some gorgeous jewelry at one of my favorite antique spots in Kansas City, including two 1920s necklaces that are going to leave you weak in the knees . . .

Until then, feast your eyes upon these pieces from Valentino's Fall 2012 collection. I know next to nothing about fashion (which is why I don't blog about it . . . usually) but I know perfection when I see it. Those pantsuits? (Portia de Rossi wore the sheer one to the Emmys). The leather paneling on the dresses and coats? Black/red/white/nude? So elegant and so feminine.

Images via Vogue

1 comment:

steph.kelley said...

That white frock at the top is a Gwenivere-meets-Greek-goddess thing that I can definitely get behind. And, a bit off topic, but their shoes are fabulous. It is hard to find an elegant ankle strap number like those — I love 'em. Hugs!! xoxoxo

Post a Comment